Halo extensions for the bride-to-be
Have you heard of a halo hair extension salon near me, but you have not come across one? Or perhaps you’re unsure how it works? If that’s the case, then you have come to the right blog!
Halo hair extensions like hand-tied hair wefts are the quickest and most convenient way to give your hair a fuller, longer look! You can easily boost the volume and length of your hair in just a few minutes to get the look you want at your dream wedding.
What exactly are halo hair extensions?
Halo extensions are a one-piece hair extension with a wire that ties to the top of your head like a headband. Unlike other hair extensions, the halo hair extension is not physically attached to your hair. Instead, it sits on top of your head, hence the name.
Unlike clip-in extensions and other extensions formed from many wefts of hair, the halo hair extension is one continuous weft of hair. The wire’s length is measured to ensure that it is personalized to the size of your head, preventing it from slipping or becoming too tight, resulting in the perfect fit.
How Halo Extension is Risk-Free
Halo extensions are the risk-free hair solution you need
- Since halo extensions are not attached to the hair, it is damage-free.
- Halo extensions eliminate time-consuming installations and re-applying every 6-8 weeks.
- Since halo extension is one piece, you can cut and effortlessly blend with your natural hair.
- There are no uncomfortable and irritating contraptions yanking on your hair.
- It takes less than a minute to put on and off.
Halo Extensions Vs. Other Hair Extensions
Halo Vs. Clip-In Hair Extensions
Halo vs clip-ins
- Clip-in hair extensions are considered the most harmful hair extensions in the industry. They can cause hair damage, including breakage, hair thinning, and bald spots. Halo extensions are 100% damage-free, thanks to their non-attachable extension design.
- You will spend anywhere between 10 to 15 minutes minimum installing clip-ins. On the other hand, Halo extensions take under a minute to install, perfect for women on the go.
- The clips can cause friction to attach to your hair strains, leading to breakage and hair thinning.
Halo Vs. Micro Bead Hair Extensions
Halo is the answer to damage-free hair
- You will need to get micro bead hair extensions professionally installed for the safest installation, but it can easily cost a pretty penny. With halo extensions, you can install them in the comfort of your own home for free.
- The bead can create hair stresses and damage over time when crinkled to your hair. This will harm your hair fibers and crush the cuticles, causing breakage and hair loss over time.
- As your hair grows out, you’ll need to visit the salon every 4 to 6 weeks to have the beads moved up, which can be pricey to maintain.
Halo Vs. Tape-In Hair Extensions
- You have to visit salons eerie for 4 to 6 weeks for touch-ups and replace them every 5-6 months with tape-ins.
- Unlike Halo, tape-in can cause harm to your hair because of the drying adhesive.
Halo Vs. Weave-In Extensions
Platinum blonde halo extension
- Weave-in extension is woven into your hair, typically using the sew-in technique.
- Weave-in extensions are distressing for your scalp and hair the first few days because the installation process includes a lot of pulling. The continuous pulling can cause bald spots on your scalp.
Popular Types Of Halo Extensions
The Layered Halo Extension
Layered halo extension
- Layered halo extension provides maximum length and volume with gradual layers.
- It has 2-3 built-in layers that provide the most natural mix with your hair.
- Shorter styles can be smoothly converted into breathtaking long hair instantly, thanks to the lovely, flowing layers!
Ponytail Halo Extensions
Halo Ponytail extension
- Ponytail halo extensions provide an easy installation with a small built-in comb, and a section of the hair wraps around to conceal the hair tie.
- It is a lightweight and versatile ponytail extension to create the look you want.
Hand-Tied Hair Wefts
Hand-tied hair wefts
- Hand-tied wefts are the most popular semi-permanent way of adding length and volume.
- The hand-tied hair wefts are secured with a non-slip silicon-lined bead.
- Hand-tied hair wefts are individual strands of hair tied together by hand, ideal for women who want hair with fine to medium density hair.
- Hand-tied hair wefts are virtually invisible once it’s sewn onto the base.
Benefits of Hand-Tied Weft Hair Extensions
- The application of Halo hand-tied wefts is quick and easy without any bonding, heat, or glue.
- Hand-tied hair wefts provide the most full and natural finish because there are no visible gaps.
- Hand-tied hair wefts allow you to experiment and create dramatic hair makeovers with different hairstyles.
- Hand-tied hair wefts fit in with any lifestyle, including swimming and intense workouts.
The Benefits Of Halo Extensions
- The Halo extensions are the fastest way of all the extensions available because they are quick and easy to apply. This makes them a wonderful alternative for those of you who don’t want to wear clip-in extensions but want something faster than that.
- Safe for your natural hair – The Halo extensions do not harm your natural hair because there are no bonding or adhesives. The Halo hair extensions will not pull on your hair follicles because they are not attached to your natural hair in any manner.
- Extremely comfortable – unlike clips/tapes and binds, which some people can feel pulling, the Halo’s style allows you to wear it without feeling the wire attachment.
- If you only want to wear extensions for special occasions like a wedding but don’t want to commit to the more permanent style extensions, this is the option for you.
- The Halo extensions are a great alternative for anyone who wants to experience hair extensions before committing to a full commitment – they’re ideal for hair extension newbies.
- Unlike other hair extensions, there are no recurring pricey salon visits required for maintenance. Having your hair moved up, “re-bonded,’ and so on can set you back hundreds of dollars per appointment.
- It appears far more natural than certain hair extensions, which can be overly evident, especially when the bonds, clips, and tapes are visible.
- Halo hair extensions can last up to 12 months if properly cared for. These, along with clip-ins, are the hair extensions that stay the longest.
- It will not affect the growth of your natural hair; but, if not applied properly, some hair extensions can cause stress to the hair follicles.
FAQs About Halo Extensions
Why are halo hair extensions so popular?
Easy and damage-free hair solution
The Halo hair extensions are ideal for thin or fine hair because they are comfortable to wear and utilize without harming your natural hair in any way. Halo Hair Extensions are popular among women with thin, fragile, or sensitive hair since they are safe to use.
How long do Halo hair extensions last?
Halo extension durability
If properly cared for, halo hair extensions can last from a few months to a year. It is critical to brush them regularly and hang them up to dry when not in use.
Which hair products are best for halo extensions?
Use products designed for extensions
To avoid harming extensions, use products specifically developed for extensions or products that are alcohol-free and sulfate-free while washing them.
How do you heat style halo extensions?
Hang your halo extensions before heat styling
It’s worth noting that if you’re going to style your Halo hair extensions, you should do so when you’re not wearing them. The high temperatures generated by styling tools could cause the wire to melt, and we don’t want that to happen.
Halo hair extensions continue to be the go-to hair extension for women who want thick and luscious hair without hair damage. Unlike any other hair extension in the market, halo extensions are risk-free and can be installed in under a minute.
If you are ready to get yourself a halo extension or two and wondering if there are halo hair salons open near you, simply visit the Halo Couture website and click on the salon finder. Browse through Halo Couture’s exclusive premium hair today to find the perfect halo extensions for you.